Happy Fri-yay! It’s officially Easter weekend and I had to share this delicious and super easy cupcake recipe with you all! I’ve made these twice in a week… I’m also sore from the gym #balance so maybe that’s ok? These would be perfect for any Easter gathering you have coming up and don’t take any time at all to throw together!
What you need
- 2 cups flour (I used Gluten Free)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
What to do
- Preheat oven to 375 and line muffin tin with paper cups
- Cream butter and sugar together then beat eggs in one at a time, and add in vanilla
- Mix in a separate bowl flour, salt, and baking powder
- Add wet mixture to dry and combine until ingredients are incorporated (do not over mix though)
- Bake for about 12 minutes, let cool, then add icing! (I put icing in a sandwich bag, cut the corner off, and iced them that way)
Makes about 20 cupcakes.
Thank you so much for reading! Let me know if you try this recipe, I always love cupcakes for gatherings of any kind because they are more single serving than say a cake, and that usually means less wasted and less mess! I hope you all have a happy Easter and a great weekend!